Ten Ways Dealers Know You are a Loser Craps Player
Here are some ten ways that craps dealers can determine if a craps player is a loser:
1. A craps player who does not make Odds bet on the Pass Line bet after a point number has been established, rather makes bet somewhere else on the craps table layout.
2. A craps player who places a minimum bet on the Pass Line or Don't Pass Line area, wins the bet, and then places another minimum bet on the craps table.
3. A craps player who makes a bet on the Pass Line or Don't Pass Line area, loses the bet, and then doubles the bet and continues to doubles the bet whether the craps player is winning or losing.
4. A craps player who thinks that the bets are totally insured because of the craps player's bets on the Pass Line and Proposition bet simultaneously.
5. A craps player who places bet on The Big Red Seven area on the craps table layout.
6. A craps player who makes a bet of more than $10 on the Corner Six or Eight bet on the craps table layout.
7. A craps player who makes a bet on the Hardways Four and/or Ten on the craps table layout.
8. A craps player who makes a bet on the Pass Line area even if the point number of the shooter was already established. There are times that this happens accidentally because there are many hasty craps players who makes this kind of craps bet without making the effort of examining the "Puck" if a shooter's point number was already established. There are good dealers who will notify the craps players that they are betting on a particular point number. In other words, the dealer is telling you indirectly that you are not making a wise bet on the craps table.
9. A craps player is a loser if he does not "Take" the Don't Six and/or Eight bet or is not doing the "Go Behind" in craps.
10. A craps player who is a Field Player or a proposition. This is a craps player who is playing on the craps table with "Strip" odds on the numbers two, three, 11, and 12 or on the Field where the numbers two and 12 are both paying out only at two to one.
And an extra way to determine a loser craps player:
A craps player who bets on the Place Bet on the numbers five, nine, four, and ten but doesn't bet on the Place Bet on the numbers six and eight. This craps player is an absolute loser and failure in playing craps.
Now that you know the ways that losers in craps players do, evaluate yourself and see to it that you are not one of them.